Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Who is Mz Nan

Summerville, South Carolina, United States
My Name is Nannette Nicole Ewing-Dewese some of you all know me as Nannette, Nan, or Nicky, I'm 35, Born in Boston MA, but raised in Cambridge MA. I relocated to Summerville, SC October 2010.... Happily Married...

Welcome

Welcome to my blog Real is Real.... This blog is about keeping it real about real life issues and topics.... I won't accept fake people on my blog site as I will have no problems calling you out... lollll.... I also want to have fun with it as well. I hold nothing back so if you are the type to get offended my blogs won't be for you. lolll... I hope to keep you all entertained and thanks for visiting my site. I hope you enjoy. :)

Mz Nan.....

Friday, October 21, 2011

TGIF Mofo's... I'm sure some of you are getting ready to hit the club or have your weekly "meeting in the ladies room or boys club"... lolll.... My topic for today might be a sensitive subject for some of you. As you know I don't give a f**k... lol... I'm going to need some commentary on this one Fantasy vs Reality. Why is it people especially on social networking sites nowadays make people think there life is a thousand times better than what it really is???? Everyday I'm on facebook and twitter I see some of these status updates and say to myself WTFFF especially when I know some of you mofo's in real life... My personal favorite is when the relationship statuses start changing to it's complicated (still can't figure that one out just fuggin stupid) to it's single... Now I've been in a relationship for a year in a half and hasn't so much put a pic of him yet not that there's anything wrong with it... My reality is just real and I don't need to justify to anyone in the world especially strangers unlike some of you all your fantasy is your reality... Like I always say if you just keep it real there wouldn't be so much unecessary drama and stress in the world... I also like when people are dr jekyll on facebook and mr hyde on twitter... We all have our good and bad days but dayum.... I just want to give a little bit of advice when your fantasy life is so "perfect" to the whole social networking world then it comes crashing down (because obviously it wasn't all that perfect lol) you look like a real asshole then you become this keep it real advocate and you are going to start living your life for you blah blah blah.... Then comes things are going to be different in the following year because you changed to be this better person... lolllll... Can you please just stop with bullshit????? It makes my eyes bleed when I read that nonsense... lollll... I love the entertainment that I get on a daily bases from social networking... lolll.. It makes the day go by quicker and of course gives me material for my blogs among other things.....lolll.... I'm sure if something pops up later I'll be blogging it until then... Thoughts and comments are appreciated... Enjoy your weekend...

Love Always,

Mz Nan

8 comments:

  1. LMAO! I agree with you 100% Im just gonna say this: ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD. The end! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it was only a matter of time before you made a blog about me! Grrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmaooooo B shuddup... Just make sure you network this too all your hollywood friends... lollll

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm,i agree with lots of this post Mz Nan.What really trips me out is the Fb lovers who lives in same house,and posting baby/honey bring me some orange juice down stairs.Now she/he post their mate is the best/ God sent juice maker.

    Um,just yell down there and tell him /her ,no need to post that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lmaooooo Dave thanks mofo... You know me lollll

    lmaooooo true indeed I forgot to add that in my blog about the mofo's that are right next to each other writing on each other walls might be a blog topic soon lolll Thx Anonymous lolll...

    ReplyDelete