Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Who is Mz Nan

Summerville, South Carolina, United States
My Name is Nannette Nicole Ewing-Dewese some of you all know me as Nannette, Nan, or Nicky, I'm 35, Born in Boston MA, but raised in Cambridge MA. I relocated to Summerville, SC October 2010.... Happily Married...

Welcome

Welcome to my blog Real is Real.... This blog is about keeping it real about real life issues and topics.... I won't accept fake people on my blog site as I will have no problems calling you out... lollll.... I also want to have fun with it as well. I hold nothing back so if you are the type to get offended my blogs won't be for you. lolll... I hope to keep you all entertained and thanks for visiting my site. I hope you enjoy. :)

Mz Nan.....

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Tuesday all... Welcome to my first semi-celebrity blog... lolll... People that make a mockery of marriage really bothers me... Of course in the late breaking news recently of Kim K's divorce... lolll... What a surprise???? If anyone that watched the fake proposl leading up to her over hyped fairytale marriage special could see all those mofo's did was argue for 3 hours and 59 minutes of it and the only time they didn't was the 1 minute at the end when they said there I do's and being announced husband and wife... loll... If you check out the clip on my page of her and him that should say it all right there... He just seems like a miserable mofo all he does is complain and make sarcastic remarks all day... Sooner or later they are going to start making it harder to get married and even harder to get divorced because people take it as if it doesn't work out divorce like it's a casual relationship... I was married for 3 years and tried to work it out until I couldn't work it out anymore divorce wasn't in my future I never went into the marriage like that despita what some people might think or say.... One of my "friends" (Andrew Clary - It's about time I called some people out) claims I got married to get it out my system which was totally uncalled for and false period... I would've picked a totally different person to get it "out of my sytem" with and I definitely would've gotten something out of it if that was the case and it wasn't... My ex husband had a semi attitude like these hollywood mofo's cause at the end his direct quote was "I thought this was something I wanted but it's not"... What do you really say to that? My ex was married before so he had and still has alot of baggage from that one. I come from a family of lengthy marriages like my grandparents for instance that was married for over 50 years and I got married on there wedding anniversary hence why another reason I was offended by my "friends" (Andrew Clary) comments because he knows how much they meant to me.. As for Kim 72 days is not enough time to call a marriage quits, but as you know like I do ratings and money will do it everytime I guess.... Anyone that knows me knows I'm not a big promoter of going to weddings I can't bless or people that have multiple weddings... *Sidenote* This is Kim's second husband lolll... I personally couldn't see myself having another wedding inviting the same people are the first that's just a personal thing with me.... In my case I just married the wrong person. I always wish people nothing but the best even though I know at some point it will end due to certain "warning signs", but we all just have to learn from our mistakes.... Hopefully Kim won't turn into another J Lo or Halle Berry because she's almost neck and neck with them... lollll.... I won't be doing too many celebrity things but I just had to speak on this one... Thoughts and comments always appreciated..

Love Always,

Mz Nan

4 comments:

  1. Yep, I dont care what anyone has to say about this, or to me, Kim is an idiot. Point blank. I agree with you New New 100%.I could tell by the way he interacted with her and her family that it would never last. He's way too immature, all his side comments to her and the fam, just stupid.

    Kim simply got married because:A)her mother pressured her about when she would settle down. B)Klhoe is happily married and C)Kourtney has her cute lil famlily. Kim's selfish ass just felt left out and felt as though there wasnt enough lime light on her phat ass. I still got love for Kim K though, she just mad a dumb decision.

    However, she will NEVER be able to have her "fairytale" wedding shes been dreaming of since she was 9. She can, but it will NEVER be the same. Dummy.

    And Andrew Clary, how dare you say this about your bestie, lol. Not koo, you lost hella points with me for doubting her marriage...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmaoooo yep true indeed Nadios loll

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing else for me to say.You some it all up nice and neatly.Marriage these days seems to be,just for the 1day show.
    Great post Mz Nan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm married. Its not all fun and games but my first thought to when we have an issue is "how can WE get passed this"? He's my HUSBAND not my boyfriend. I can count on one hand how many celebrity marriages seem genuine. I mean the really public celebrities. A lot of them run off and get married after a few months of dating and then want to televise it...I feel that takes away some of the secrecy of it. My wedding was for my friends and family. If you werent there for me before and I didnt feel you'd be there for me thereafter---you weren't invited. America should not be watching your wedding on television. Kim K is always about her "business" first. So please...whatever. She is just another media whore screwing those who bother to watch her crap. I like reality tv to an extent and nowadays I barely watch them because toward the end of the season---they over hype the finale and then you watch it like WTF or they have these boxing match reunion shows. The wedding specials are just annoying....especially on KUWTK because Khloe and Lamar already did it...and I feel like Kim did it for that reason to try to outdo her sister...and she was shopping the wedding around and publicizing it way too damn much. BUT who am i but a lowly married peasant that actually takes her vows seriously *deep freaking sigh*

    ReplyDelete