Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Who is Mz Nan

Summerville, South Carolina, United States
My Name is Nannette Nicole Ewing-Dewese some of you all know me as Nannette, Nan, or Nicky, I'm 35, Born in Boston MA, but raised in Cambridge MA. I relocated to Summerville, SC October 2010.... Happily Married...

Welcome

Welcome to my blog Real is Real.... This blog is about keeping it real about real life issues and topics.... I won't accept fake people on my blog site as I will have no problems calling you out... lollll.... I also want to have fun with it as well. I hold nothing back so if you are the type to get offended my blogs won't be for you. lolll... I hope to keep you all entertained and thanks for visiting my site. I hope you enjoy. :)

Mz Nan.....

Friday, February 10, 2012

Hello all,

Told you I would get better about blogging lolll... Happy Friday and a extra special shout out to the frauds that are going to be doing the whole Judgement Day Weekend Thing aka Valentine's Day lolll... Let me start off by saying before I get started that I'm in a very good relationship so I'm not bitter about "Judgement Day" but like all other commercial holidays it's another over the top day for no reason lolll.... First off the name of this blog is "Judgement Day" because ladies this is geared more towards you all my #teampinkmoscato crowd lolllll... You all should be putting your time and energy into more important things then Valentine's Day... You can go out to dinner any day of the week you want for 100 dollars less than on that day. Well the moscato will always be the same price in the liquor store anyways so you'll have no problems there unless you are going to a fancy restaurant in that case wait until you get home loll... You can get a teddy bear any day of the week just not pink, red, or white and you can dayum sure get chocolates for cheaper minus the heart shaped boxes... loll.. Ever since elementary school I never seen the hype in it and again it has nothing to do with not being with someone or whatever nonsense you're thinking, but in reality for me my birthday is 9 days before and far more important than this. You should love, respect, cherish, and spoil each other more than one day of the year.... I'm bracing myself for the fb posts either you're looking forward to it, you wish you had a valentine, or the aftermath it wasn't all that you expected.... Ladies & Gentleman that are single should be happy you are not spending a paycheck this coming Tuesday for f***king what????? Sidenote ladies and some gentleman you should expect a better production on your anniversary or something with more significance than "Judgement Day"... The reason I call it "Judgement Day" is you would think the world was coming to an end the way mofo's get so overly excited and if they don't get something or have someone that there life is over... Me & my other half have this dicussion all the time the same thing I do for him on the 14th of February is the same thing I do all year around not just then.... I just had to touch on this subject since I know it's coming up in a few days and like I said some of you are getting ready for your weekend rendevous... lolll... I'll probably be taking a poll of the most creative "Judgement Day" post I see and that person might make be a special guest appearance on my status update we'll see lolll... Enjoy being frauds for the next few days and then back to your regularly scheduled program just like New Year's and your New Year's Resolutions lolll.. How is that working out for some of you all lmaooooo??? This too shall pass.... lmaooo...

Love Always,

Mz Nan

1 comment:

  1. LMAOOOO! Too dayum funny New New! Hope a lota mofo's read this... real IS REAL!

    ReplyDelete