Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Who is Mz Nan

Summerville, South Carolina, United States
My Name is Nannette Nicole Ewing-Dewese some of you all know me as Nannette, Nan, or Nicky, I'm 35, Born in Boston MA, but raised in Cambridge MA. I relocated to Summerville, SC October 2010.... Happily Married...

Welcome

Welcome to my blog Real is Real.... This blog is about keeping it real about real life issues and topics.... I won't accept fake people on my blog site as I will have no problems calling you out... lollll.... I also want to have fun with it as well. I hold nothing back so if you are the type to get offended my blogs won't be for you. lolll... I hope to keep you all entertained and thanks for visiting my site. I hope you enjoy. :)

Mz Nan.....

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Well... I have to say I appreciate the love so far.... Now on to "grown folks business" as my partner Dave would say..... Ladies and Gents of the jury can you please answer this question for me???? Why is it when we say "We don't want a relationship" (basically a friend with benefits) that we tend to break the rules and stop "Playing our position" meaning after several encounters or so we say we want a relationship... What is that sh*t really about? On the other hand if you are steady whining and dining a person you are at fault somehow also... I've told several people on more thanone occasion the more you whine and dine someone the chances of your tires getting slashed is greater. lol.;; At the same time mofo's tend to use "sex as a weapon" which is breaking rules 1-50.... The casual dating scene would be a more peaceful place if mofo's knew how to play there position.... Every now and again it's ok to break the rules as long as it's a mutual thing not a one sided thing. There are those rare cases like myself where I married what was supposed to be my one night stand.... lolll. Now I'm divorced so how did that work out for me???? loll... Anywho... I'd like to read people thoughts on this topic... lolll...

**Disclaimer** I'm in a meaningful relationship now so most of 99.9% of my experiences are past for the record before any "Cambridge" rumors get started. lollll.

Love Always,

Mz Nan

4 comments:

  1. I say it's because ppl's feelings get involved. Honestly, I think its really that simple. I've seen it happen quite a few times.. U right, the more you whine and dine, and do all that other lovey dovey bs, the dynamic of the "friends w benefits" relationship changes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. True Indeed... Thx so much for the feedback... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check this . when you are hit'n skins and you don't have your mind right.. you will get caught up. Case in point.. I too married one night stand 5 years later I was divorced with two beautiful babies.. And I am a great daddy.. I was a lousy husband ...

    Now, here is how you hit skins and don't get caught up... Nan, you know the secret... drum roll please... DON'T GIVE A FUCK... simple.. pussy is pussy.. dick is dick.. sex is sex.. no matter hwo off the hook it is... Ladies don't equate sex with love or a relatiponship.. Fellas .. Don't try to claim da pussy just cuz you hit'n it.. sheesh.. it's just that simple.. If you don't have control of your emotions thn you will get caught up and find yourself on Judge Judy, Maury explaning yourself to the world why and how you got bumped into feelings looking like a damn fool... lmaooo Thanks Nan..

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmaooo Dave you're a mess.... Yep definitely know the secret lollll... No prob mofo lollllll

    ReplyDelete