Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Who is Mz Nan

Summerville, South Carolina, United States
My Name is Nannette Nicole Ewing-Dewese some of you all know me as Nannette, Nan, or Nicky, I'm 35, Born in Boston MA, but raised in Cambridge MA. I relocated to Summerville, SC October 2010.... Happily Married...

Welcome

Welcome to my blog Real is Real.... This blog is about keeping it real about real life issues and topics.... I won't accept fake people on my blog site as I will have no problems calling you out... lollll.... I also want to have fun with it as well. I hold nothing back so if you are the type to get offended my blogs won't be for you. lolll... I hope to keep you all entertained and thanks for visiting my site. I hope you enjoy. :)

Mz Nan.....

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hello all,

This is what I like to call my Birthday Reflection Blog...Every year the night before my birthday I reflect about everything that has gone on the past year and what to look forward too the coming year.... As some of you all know I get very excited around this time lolll... I'm also blessed too see each Birthday and to know that I've accomplished something in the previous year and that I will accomplish more in the coming year... This past year was a little rough but I've been blessed with no complaints and I'm embracing 34 with open arms.... So far I've been on track to accomplish my goals for the coming year... I have a alot business ventures in the works and plan on expanding my current business I will keep you all posted on what the details are as I will need to network with some of you all.. lolll... I just like to Thank my friends and family for supporting me each year and I look forward to the same support in the coming year... With all this being said I'd like to wish myself a Very Happy & Blessed Birthday (Officially February 5th at 3:12am lolll)... Go Pats on my Super Birthday Bowlll.. F**k The Giants... lolll... And Again Thank you all... Signing off at 33.

Love Always,

Nannette N. Ewing

2 comments:

  1. 34 all bout making moves!! Do you MA!!! And Go Shorty!!! It's your Berf'day!!! LOL Bridge all Day- Les

    ReplyDelete