Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Who is Mz Nan

Summerville, South Carolina, United States
My Name is Nannette Nicole Ewing-Dewese some of you all know me as Nannette, Nan, or Nicky, I'm 35, Born in Boston MA, but raised in Cambridge MA. I relocated to Summerville, SC October 2010.... Happily Married...

Welcome

Welcome to my blog Real is Real.... This blog is about keeping it real about real life issues and topics.... I won't accept fake people on my blog site as I will have no problems calling you out... lollll.... I also want to have fun with it as well. I hold nothing back so if you are the type to get offended my blogs won't be for you. lolll... I hope to keep you all entertained and thanks for visiting my site. I hope you enjoy. :)

Mz Nan.....

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happy Tuesday Everyone... I figured I'd give you all a day to get over the "Monday Blues"... The topic of discusson today is why do you feel the need to have a "press conference" with your friends/family about your current relationship... Then you want to get mad when he or she f**ks them... loll... Ummm what's that really about???? If you have issues with the person that you are with day in and day out why wouldn't you discuss the issues with him or her rather than someone that doesn't live in your house. Also the person you confide in 90% of the time isn't a person that should be giving advice anyways because they are in a f**ed up relationship/situation themselves.... That's why I always say unless the person is doing better than me or learned from past mistakes I don't take their advice for anything all set.. lolll... Lot's of people tried to volunteer there advice or thoughts with me and all I say is my infamous line "Thanks for Sharing" because they were definitely in no position to judge or talk like most people I know...I might know a handful of people that I would consider even listening too... I guess as long as you have all the outings, keep pouring the wine/moscato/nuvo/ciroc, etc you'll have a bunch of bitter ass mofo's that will always be willing to listen and advise... I can get the same results having a conversation with my dayum self and don't have to worry about the surrounding drama or being a topic of conversation... Let me know your thoughts and comments on this one.... lol... As always...

Love,

Mz Nan

4 comments:

  1. Hey u..... This is some reall ishh for that arse.I tell people all the time your best convo. should be with the one you say gn/gm to 24/7.Once that door closes nobody knows the REAL truth but you and your mate.So why go out to Dr.Shae or Dr.Jay for advice when both them go home to empty house.[[BY CHOICE]]so they say.Relationships last time i heard evolved 2.So you might want to rethink it if you can talk to a 3rd party better than your future life partner.Food for thought all advice from 3rd party isn't always for your better because misery luvs company and SOMETIMES it luvs your man or women too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True... lolll.. Thanks for the feedback lolll

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know why people run their mouths outside to OTHER folks? Because they are looking for an ally and a sympathetic ear. They don't want to hear real shit from real people or oh goodness let their significant other actually tell them the truth about how they feel or why the act a certain way...(My man told me he hates mac n cheese and when I made it, he didnt eat it after i slaved over a hot damn stove...the nerve of him. He should LIKE my mac n cheese) BITCH HE TOLD YOU HE HATED IT now he is over Kee-kee and em's house eating stir fry because you don't listen. Sorry, I digress...LOL but for real, keep running your mouth to the Clean Up women and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmaoooo Nika so true and pretty much....

    ReplyDelete