Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Who is Mz Nan

Summerville, South Carolina, United States
My Name is Nannette Nicole Ewing-Dewese some of you all know me as Nannette, Nan, or Nicky, I'm 35, Born in Boston MA, but raised in Cambridge MA. I relocated to Summerville, SC October 2010.... Happily Married...

Welcome

Welcome to my blog Real is Real.... This blog is about keeping it real about real life issues and topics.... I won't accept fake people on my blog site as I will have no problems calling you out... lollll.... I also want to have fun with it as well. I hold nothing back so if you are the type to get offended my blogs won't be for you. lolll... I hope to keep you all entertained and thanks for visiting my site. I hope you enjoy. :)

Mz Nan.....

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Welcome ladies and gentleman to my blog site Real is Real.... This is an open forum to keep it real... Like I say on my fb page I know some of you mofo's in real life and I will have no problem calling you out. lol. Before I get started I want to make a few things clear please pay ATTENTION to the following below:

1. This is not the Waiting to Exhale Blog
2. This is not the Girls Night Out Blog
3. This is not the Male vs Female bashing Blog
4. My personal favorite this is not the I'm mad at my man let's have a glass of Moscato Blog

I can go on and on but I just wanted to show you a few examples of what this isn't and anyone that knows me knows I'm not into that drama s**t lolll... I respect everyone's opinion and thoughts and will not delete you or your posts because I don't agree with something. If you get disrespectful that's a whole other story....

One more thing I forgot to mention if you are under 30 there will be some things on here you might not understand lollll... For example real music... Anyone that wants to sit here and debate that "Lil Wayne is the best rapper of all time" well you know what you can do "Kick Rocks" lollll... I'm sure I'll have music as one of my blogs at some point... loll...

I'd appreciate any feedback negative or positive... If there are any specific topics you'd like to discuss I have no problems playing Dear Abby from time to time lollll...

There are going to be moments there I won't add the *** to my words so if you are easily offended I'll apologize in advance but I'm not changing my style to accomodate anyone point blank... With that being said let's get this show on the road..... Welcome to my first blog Opening Night...Stay Tuned... Thanks again for Visiting..

Love Always,
Mz Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment